Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have the meaning defined below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Awesome Planet, SL, Calle León 30, 5 izq.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Spain
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to help the Company analyze how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Greener, accessible from https://greenerwear.eu/
- You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collection and Use of your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service You visit, time and date of Your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique identifier, your device's IP address mobile, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service on or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
-Flash Cookies. Some features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how you can remove Flash Cookies, read "Where can I change settings to disable or remove local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
-Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or have opened an email and for other statistics related to the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session". Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can get more information about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes indicated below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance of Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and realization of the purchase contract of the products, articles or services that You have acquired or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To get in touch with you by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informative communications related to functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- Manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, either as a going concern or as part of a proceeding bankruptcy, liquidation or the like, in which the Personal Data we hold about our users of the Service is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed abroad.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Conservation of Your Personal Data
Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or when we are legally required to retain such data for periods of time. longer.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may be different from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Company may disclose your personal data if it has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate potential violations in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
If We learn that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, We will take steps to delete that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Interpretation and Definitions
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://greenerwear.eu/
Last update: 02/04/2022
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as such, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, also being able, for example, to help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages visited, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after the Website. However, no cookie makes it possible to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to become part of the cookie file is for the User to personally provide that information to the server.
They are cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and are managed exclusively by Greener for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide Greener with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing it. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and the analysis of browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the location of the IP address from which the User is accessing, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time visit, the browser used, the operator or the type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, as well as to detect new needs in order to offer Users the highest quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on Website trends are produced without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link/s
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/
The entity(ies) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, if required by law or if a third party processes this information for said entities.
Deactivation, rejection and deletion of cookies
Last update: 02/04/2022